Such a Bitter Sweet Moments, but I Love Have This Experience
Today, I feel so miserable. I don't know why he seems so triggered by me that he keeps trying to pursue other women. Why does he always try to chase other women when the love he once had still belongs to me? But, maybe it's only my delusion. So, I am trying to let go.
Sometimes, I pray that he will make his own choice and come to see me again. But, on the other hand, I wish he would turn his eyes toward me. This hope will always hurt me, so I need to let all of this go.
I must learn how to detach. He made the first move by creating a fake account to follow my IG. And I'm the foolish one who made the first move to communicate with him. But, because humans are so unpredictable, I wish I could win in the end.
But if not, it's okay. I'm ready for someone better, a Chindo conglomerate guy, the kind of person I've always prayed for.